The whole and full benefits of the lemon
All the natural foods, vegetable and fruits, herbs…etc , have a great benefits for the human body , as they can grow the body and prevent it from diseases, one of these important foods that can give us a great benefits is the lemon. Lemon is used in multiple types of beverages sweet foods , for example, is used for juice by making lemonade cocktails and it is added also to soft drinks. It is also used in pickling fish and vegetables for it keeps them from the rotting , because of the acids in it, lemon juice is also used as a short-term preservative on some of the foods that tend to oxidize and turn brown after cutting such as apples, bananas and avocados. The lemon slices are used as a garnish, and add flavor to baked goods, sweets, rice, and other dishes. Lemon is an essential part of Moroccan cuisine, and one of the most important ingredients in Indian cuisine.
Lemon is known as containing a large amount of vitamin C, but it also contains other important nutrients, such as vitamin B 6, and vitamin B-5, and iron and potassium. So the lemon is used for the following purposes:
- Treatment of indigestion and constipation.
· Treatment of cold and flu and fever.
· Rid of tooth ache by drinking lemon.
· Stop the internal bleeding, because it cleanses the blood and grazing.
· Weight loss.
· Ease breathing and respiratory problems.
· The treatment of diseases such as cholera and malaria, because it purifies the blood.
· The treatment of rheumatism and arthritis, it also helps to expel bacteria and toxins from the body.
· as a remedy of throat infections, due to the anti- bacterial properties.
· Control of high blood pressure, dizziness, nausea, because it contains potassium.