The perfect diet routine for diabetic
Diabetics should follow a certain type of diet routine, that contain limited and selected foods to can match their life without any trouble.
It should be for diabetics that:
– Deals with three main meals, with two to three healthy snacks meals .
– The main dish meal should contain : half of the vegetables because they contain vitamins, minerals and fiber, and the quarter of “protein” such as meat without fat or skimmed skin fish grilled chicken or beans, and the last quarter of carbohydrates (whole grains).
– Uses a small amount of vegetable oil during cooking.
– Adds the share of fruit and a share of the milk or fat-free dairy products between meals.
_ Practiced sports, as well as to ensure compliance with the dietician to avoid hypoglycemia.
– Maintain the normal weight for height.
The aim of the follow-mentioned diet is diversification in the food, which will help control the level of sugar in the blood.
On the other hand, diabetics should avoid the following:
– Saturated fat.
– Fat from animal sources, such as fatty meats, sausage, butter and cream, cream, milk and dairy products, full-fat, oils and coconut palms.
– Hydrogenated fats, such as margarine and fried foods and ready-made pancakes.
– “Cholesterol” is available in milk and dairy products and full-fat shrimp, egg yolks, fatty meats and organic meats like liver.
– “Sodium”: found in salt-rich foods, such as meat and cold smoked and salted nuts, and canned goods.
– Sweets and sugars, such as: pudding made from whole milk, and cakes, and jelly, and jam, honey, and sugar.
Important for diabetics
Diabetics must remember that milk, yogurt, fruits, starches and starchy vegetables (potatoes and beans) contains “carbohydrates.” So, you must take the last in limited quantities and far between, so as not to increase the level of sugar in the blood.