Why can’t you drink Water during and after food?
Liquids intake, especially water is essential to the human body. Many scientific studies contradicted the results between the possibility of Liquids intake at any time when the human feel thirsty and the warning addressed during and after meals because of the damage resulting to the gastrointestinal tract, especially the stomach.
The doctors listed such damage, caused by drinking Liquids after eating or during, including:
• slow down the process of digestion and absorption in the digestive tract, causing harms to your stomach.
• Drinking Liquids immediately after the completion of eating reduces the secretion of acid, which works to digest the food, causing slow digestion process, and the erosion of the stomach membrane.
The doctors said that the most dangerous Liquids that cause ferment in the stomach and as a result produce of gases are:
• liquids containing sugar.
• drinking liquids when eating sweets.
But this does not mean not to drink water or useful liquids in times other than times of eating, As we all know, water has many and many of benefits, including:
• drinking water helps to increase metabolism “burning” process rate on your body, and as a result burns many calories.
• gets you softening skin .
• Works to moisturize your joints and supple movement and protects it from bruises.
• renew the vitality of the body cells of all of them.
• activates the digestive process and excrement.
• gives body adequate moisture.
• regulates the temperature in the body.
• works to rid the blood of toxins and sediments, that may harm you if it still on your body so try to drink about 8 cups of water on a daily basic, or about 2 liters of pure water, but be careful, not to drink water during or after eating , but you can drink water after two hours of eating time, to give your stomach the enough time to digest food, without any harm, enjoy drinking water, to enjoy a good health.