Top Tips for a successful honeymoon, you will never forget
Honeymoon needs a lot of planning and thinking, and the couple must decide together all the necessary steps for this important event, so as not to feel guilty of any party not to involve the other party in the decision . Here are Top 10 tips in this area:
– Take into account the climate of the country, which you will go to it , in summer or winter, so to make easy of both of you to arrange your purposes and supplies, that are necessary for your travel.
– Take an idea of the customs and traditions of the country, which you will go to it; either online, or through the inquiry of a tour guide, so to not be surprised with some antics.
– Review the holidays and special occasions dates scheduled on your destination, most of the shops may be closed, as well as tourist places. Therefore, be careful to the period during which you will spend your honeymoon.
– Put suitable budget for your honeymoon , even if it was for several days.
– Go to banking to change money with traded currency in the country of destination, and leave some money aside, in order to cope with any emergency circumstance you both may face.
– Travel bookings is often after the wedding night directly; if you can, leave before the wedding ending, so as not to feel tired, to give a chance for the bride to change her dress. You will not travel with your white dress. because it may cause you confusion at the airport, because of its shape and heavy size .
– The bride has to choose casual clothes that fit the climate of the country in which you will spend the honeymoon. Should not overlook the possibility that the weather is warm, So pick up some light clothes ; but if the weather is cold, you should choose thick clothes of course. do not forget some formal dresses or evening dresses.
– Your trip will be long trip, and will walk for distances, in some cases; therefore Take comfortable shoes, don’t take high heels, so as not to suffer from back pain.
– Do not forget medicines , If you suffer from allergies or headaches or other pain, in addition to solar glasses or medical. try to take an extra pair of glasses . Of course do not forget your hat and some sunscreen, to protect your body from strong sunlight.
– Try to be cheerful and relax as much as possible, there are a lot of adventures and fun wait you.