Top 10 tips to help the shy child to overcome this problem
Modern educational study showed that shyness in children is a psychological symptoms which cause great concern for the parents, the child may be active and tactful with the presence of family members , but it tends to be shy once a stranger enter to the house or when going to school and mingle with colleagues, as well as the club or commercial and social centers , which raises the parents concerns that the child shyness affect his future personality,and may transformed him / her into an introvert young unable to meet others in the future, a phenomenon affects about 36% of the children in adolescence and adulthood.
On the following lines , we are going to discuss about some of the proposals and solutions to deal with this problem in children, ” 24 for health” is proposing the mothers and fathers and educators who work with the shy child to act as the following:
1. Identifying the causes and treatment, for example: if the cause of shame of the child is a disorder in language , parents should hurry to treat this problem with the child.
2. Encourage the child to trust himself and defined aspects that characterized him / her from the other.
3. Do not compare him / her with other children who are better than him / her.
4. Provide sufficient care , affection and love.
5. stay away from criticism of the child constantly, especially among his peers or brothers.
6. Don’t push the child to do outweigh capabilities and skills.
7. work on his training to make friends and teach him / her the social skills.
8. praise his accomplishments even if they are few.
9. Encourages the child to make a dialogue with the parents, as it should encourage dialogue with others.
10. trained to relax to reduce the sensitivity of shame.
11. take him / her for a walk to any park to make him / her involve with playing and interacting with others .