Yoga benefits to eases tension and stress during pregnancy
It is necessary to keep you fit and healthy for your child. Where Obstetricians and Gynecologists advise you of practice of yoga during pregnancy, they gives mothers activity and energy as well as it reduce stress and give strength and improve blood circulation and reduce back pain and ease the discomfort caused by pregnancy, as they prepare mothers to give birth to their babies by increasing their ability to breathe.
Yoga expert and Founder of (Let’s Go Yoga) Sasha Quince, show you the benefits of yoga, especially if you are pregnant:
– Practice yoga after the first period of pregnancy, that is, in the twelfth week of pregnancy. practice it an average of once a week (at least) is really safe until the time of birth.
– The practice of yoga is an effective way to relieve stress during pregnancy. It reduces stress hormone levels by 14%.
– As it also reduce the high levels of anxiety during pregnancy, which can be linked to premature birth and low birth weight and increasing problems in the growth and behavior in children, it concern pregnant .
One Yoga session will reduce anxiety during pregnancy by one-third.
– Check with your doctor to see if it agrees with your body because every case is different from other women.
Yoga for pregnant
– It is desirable that you have had a child before this child, you will be more accustomed to the postures and techniques your test due to pregnancy, knowing that this is not necessary.
– Best foods that need to be addressed before a yoga session and then are the juices, fruits, almonds and nuts. We must address basic meal after the session and not before. we hope that you can benefit of these simple tips of practicing yoga during pregnancy.